The client is a leading location-based retail solution provider in the Asia Pacific. The retail marketing solutions developer outsourced the development of mobile branded applications to us. Do you need help developing mobile and online marketing solutions from customer interfacing features to data analytics? Please see below on how we support.
- The project aimed to develop a B2B engagement and commerce platform. The platform was specifically designed for today's "connected" consumers and large retail enterprises, franchises, shopping malls, software developers and others seeking to influence and transact with customers in more intelligent, relevant and mobile ways.
- The retail client wanted to have the first-mover advantage in the Asia-Pacific, led by an experienced team with a deep understanding of Asia's unique and rapidly growing digital shopping culture.
- They sought to develop implementation services to help retail brands reduce the time, effort and ongoing investment required to manage their own branded mobile applications, mobile sites and other digital interfaces.
- => IMT assembled a team of expert mobile systems developers to connect retail businesses and consumers through highly unique branded apps.
The most difficult aspect of this project was understanding the business concept and developing an application that delivered a good user experience for consumer commerce and retail enterprise. IMT helped the client build a mobile application platform in which the business flow and UI are flexible and easy to change.
Technologies used in project:
- PHP, MySQL, Magento
- Restful Web Service
- iOS, Android, Objective C, Java
- Google Maps API, Facebook SDK
- Paypal, online payment
- Github, Jira
- The IMT team worked with the client to build the core technology for iOS and Android mobile applications.
- IMT worked closely with the client to release four mobile applications with new features for four new, large retail enterprises and shopping malls in Southeast Asia.